WEBINAR: The Forgotten Law – the Spam Act: Do you really know what you can and can't do?
- What is caught by the Spam Act?
- How does the Spam Act intersect with anti-hawking and Privacy laws?
- The concept of 'consent' and 'unsubscribe'
- Who in your organisation needs to know about this and what do they need to do
- Handling Spam Act complaints
Wed 17 Apr 2024
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (AEST)
Bring along your marketing staff at no additional cost
This year, we’re exploring a few ‘forgotten’ pieces of legislation that can get financial services firms in hot water but are not top of mind like breaches or complaints.
Our first ‘forgotten law’ is the Spam Act. It’s essential that when you’re promoting your products and services, you understand what you can and can’t do.
Given you may not be the one implementing your marketing campaigns, it’s important that your marketing team is across these requirements. So as a special offer for this webinar, if you register, you can bring along up to 3 marketing staff at no additional charge.
Once you register for this event, we will be in touch with details on how to register your marketing team.